Prostitute services in the Red Light District
So I get a lot of questions always about what prostitutes will and will not do in the Red Light District. For example many people ask if also girls can come inside with a prostitute, or if there are also men behind the windows as sex workers, or if couples can also go inside.

Important to know with the Red Light District is that each and every single prostitute is running her own business. We're all enterperneurs, which also means we all can decide for ourselves what we do. It's not like in those trafficking stories that you have to let everyone do whatever you want, you're the boss, so you make up the rules of whom you're gonna let in as a customer or what you're willing to do with someone else or not.

This also means for example, that what you are willing to do with one customer, might not apply to a second customer. And more importantly, you can refuse customers. Like I wrote already a long time ago, prostitutes in the Red Light District often refuse more than half the people that come to our door. We don't have to take anyone in, since we run our own businesses. So if I don't like someone, I just won't let him in.

And as for men working behind the windows. No, there are no real men behind the windows. It's not that it's not allowed or anything. But male sex workers apparently don't see it as an interesting idea to work behind the windows. I'm not sure why. For male sex workers aimed at female clients I can still understand it. To please a female customer as a male, you simply need more time than the regular 15 minutes in the Red Light District. So the costs will go up for a female customer, meaning it doesn't really become interesting for many women anymore to step inside. But I have no idea why gay male sex workers never tried it, perhaps that is because the Red Light District is more a male oriented area.

As for threesomes. Yes, some prostitutes will do threesomes, but not all. Again, this depends on the girl herself, and what she is willing to do. Some will do it, some won't. The only way to find out, is to go door by door to ask them, until you find one that is willing to do so.
Now a threesome for a guy with two prostitutes is more common than a couple seeking a prostitute. But it still happens, and sometimes you can see a couple going from door to door to ask what the possibilities are for them. I did it a couple of times, and occasionally I still do, but not very often. Doing a threesome with a colleague to please a guy is fine, but I can't do anything with a girl very much.

And that brings me to girls going to a prostitute. It doesn't happen a lot, but sometimes there are girls that are willing to go inside with a prostitute. A couple of weeks ago I had three girls who wanted to come inside with me for some lesbian fun. But I'm just not into that, so I turned them down. They still flocked around my window all night though. But some prostitutes do take girls inside, and it is possible with some prostitutes. But again, this is a choice the prostitutes can make for themselves.

And the same thing applies to other weirder or kinkier requests. Some prostitutes will be willing to do them, others won't. There's not a standard rule or something about this, and I can't speak for every girl that works in the Red Light District of what is possible and what is not. I simply haven't gone around talking to each and every girl in the area to ask them what they will or will not do.

But kinky or weird requests are also things that frequently happen. So you're a customer who wants to be peed upon? You're not the first one. And although I've tried, and it's really not my thing, and I will never do it again, but there are other girls that are willing to do this. But of course, the weirder the request, the more money you'll have to spend on it. Kinky and weird fetishes aren't my thing. But some girls have no problems with it, they just ask more money for it because it is an unusual request. I have friends who kicked guys in the balls for their pleasure, I myself walked a man around my room collared and leashed like a dog. Yep, easy money.

So yes, probably also for your request there will be girl in the Red Light District willing to do it. As long as it doesn't harm them of course. But don't expect every prostitute to take you in 'because we're just prostitutes'. It doesn't work like that. First of all we're human beings, and being a prostitute is just our job, not our life. And don't make the assumption of thinking we'll do everything because you think prostitutes are low life, because we're not. We're probably more human than you might think.

Dutch version
4 Responses
  1. Blogger Says:

    Just received a payment for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn filling out paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself getting paid $500 for filling paid surveys.



  2. Blogger Says:

    QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals sent to your cell phone every day.

    Follow our signals today and earn up to 270% per day.



Post a Comment

  • My photo

    Romanian prostitute working in the Red Light District in Amsterdam (De Wallen), speaking out for the truth behind prostitution. Blogging about prostitution, human trafficking, forced prostitution, politics and all the myths surrounding it. Member of PROUD, the Dutch union of sex workers.